Friday, March 8, 2019



Reflection

THE FINALE


          We came to an end of the school year and I think I have made the best I can to reach this period. After three quarters the fourth and last is indeed a good ending for this Grade 10 ICT. I know this year I have earned more knowledge to share and apply. And this grading will complete all.


Related image
          Sometimes the discussion is so fast but I manage to understand it with the help of my expert classmates. Our lesson is all about Photoshop. We were able to do it before during grade 8 days and our teacher before is really good at it. But I do not know how it happened that I could only remember few things. This grading I’m refreshed with our past studies in grade 8 but it I again hard to follow some of the steps. A lot of problems are encountered of course. I would ask my classmate to demonstrate how to do this and that until such time that I can already do it on my own. I can’t follow some of the steps because there were so many tools and selections involve on it so that’s why it happened that there are times I’m thinking of giving up with this Photoshop.


           Although it is hard for me but easy for others, I have learned some things again. Again because what I’ve known before is still the things I learned right now. Adjusting sizes, resolution, layers, adding text, making backgrounds, applying tools like lasso tool, marquee tools to crop images on desired spots. Also I’ve experienced again to use the eraser too, duplicating layers, adding layers and a lot more.


Image result for photoshop          It is fun to use but just hard to follow sometimes. It tested my creativity and patience to work on it. It gave me headaches and struggles. But it is worth it at least I know how to do something in Photoshop. I apply it in home in making project and I swear it is still hard for me but I have the help of my classmate. I couldn’t do it in the school especially in our station because of some PC problems so I have to do it at home.


          It is not just the Photoshop that we have this grading. Blogs are still there and this I am writing right now is the last. But maybe I can also visit my blog sometimes after grade 10. I will apply the things I’ve learned in Grade 10 ICT and share them. Posting blogs is also fun. I may not got improvements with computer skills but I got the lessons.











References:


-https://www.ephotozine.com/articles/adobe-photoshop-working-on-quick-subject-selecti-31733/images/photoshop-select-subject.jpg

-https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58c43562a5790aa56a886623/t/5b5c7f10aa4a99bb71597ac3/1532794710555/Archisoup-photoshop-for-architects.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection THE FINALE           W e came to an end of the school year and I think I have made the best I can to reach this p...