Friday, March 8, 2019



My Dream, My Future
(put your dreams into reality)


Related image
It is free. You can make it bigger if you can. Dreaming isn’t bad. Dreaming is timeless. And could it be that your dreams will be your bright future?

Related imageDreaming is free. I believe in that but it is up on the holder of that wonderful dream to make it happen. How is that? Have patience, hard-work, willing to learn from experiences with a twist of mistakes and making good things better or the best. For me these are the things I must do in my list to reach that dream. I forgot to tell you first, actually I do not have yet the final decision but I have the choice to be an accountant someday. Yes, I like office works and to explore the world of business and banks. If possible, I wanted to be a CPA (Certified Public Accountant). And to have this, I should study and work hard for this goal. This is only one of my dreams. 

Image result for travelAnother is to be married at my dream wedding venue if possible is beach wedding. Next is to have that happy family of my own if God will allow me to have. Have a family of 5 to 6 members. My children would be mix meaning there must be a girl and a boy. And of course we’ll first plan with my husband our dream house. Then we’ll go tours as family.


Related image
I would also want to have a business someday so that my years after retirement won’t be boring. I would put up a restaurant or a coffee shop with monthly theme. Or instead of having business is to travel. I would have my family with me so that it would also be a way of having quality time with them especially the kids. There were a lot of dreams I can’t already remember but I think they will also come to me someday.

Future can be predicted but with your dreams the probability of having that dreamed future can be a hundred percent. If only you’ll open your eyes and start your way to reach it with yourself. Never be afraid of facing challenges because they are the ones giving you strength and lessons in life. Never stop walking or else you’ll get stuck with a thing that will cause changes with your plans. Focus on your dreams because they will lead you to your desired future life. 








References:
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/ea788684d825fc376b0c9b9afcf7178d270a4a10d3e0a44ed85cb6816d666d88.jpg
https://westvancouver.ca/sites/default/files/styles/grid-9/public/coachhouse_0.jpg?itok=G4DGtlrw
https://scubasanmateo.com/images/accountant-clipart-female-accountant.jpg
https://www.rd.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/money-travel.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection THE FINALE           W e came to an end of the school year and I think I have made the best I can to reach this p...