Thursday, August 9, 2018

REFLECTION

SHARE WHAT YOU’VE GOT!


Starlink, el nuevo Internet de 1GB por satélite imposible de piratear ni censurarI am not really fond of using the internet during my leisure time. Most of the time, I use internet whenever I have assignments in schools like searching definitions of such terms, types or kinds of something connected in our lesson and etc. And I know this is not just important to me as a student but then Internet also gives benefits to all of us. This first grading of our Grade 10 ICT subject focuses on internet. And I admit, I have learned more about Internet. Wherein, it develops our mental ability towards the data from different resources. I also have learned that Internet enhances one’s social dimension through this, on what I am doing, which is the blogging. Because during our discussion, it states there that blogging promotes interaction where in you could share your thoughts. And I together with my classmates did that. I have also learned how to do browsing through search engines to have a lesser, more accurate results on what we wanted to look for. Moreover, ICT 10 first grading also taught me to share what I’ve got.
Knowing that I am not that aware of some Internet topics, I’ve also face challenges this quarter. One is that, I am not familiar of those types of search engines like ask.com, torch, internet explorer and etc. I’ve also experienced. Another is I have to analyze each of the topics to be more familiarized with it.  And there is also a time wherein it’s hard for me to analyze the topic.
I was able to cope up on these problems with the help of my classmates and also my big brother. Through, asking them to explain more about the discussion in school like for example the different search engines. Because all I know there is the Google. And to be more aware of it, I’ve also done searching and trying the different typed of search engines and it is a big help for me.
Moving on, I will not just keep this thoughts and learnings by myself. Instead, I’ll also share them with my other friends, my little siblings or maybe schoolmates. I will use these gathered knowledge for motivation and self-improvement. I can apply this through my studies and also, these learnings can be another tool for my future.


CREDITS:
-https://as01.epimg.net/betech/imagenes/2018/02/27/portada/1519723458_873061_1519723787_noticia_normal.jpg

1 comment:

  1. you've emphasize the effects of having internet and you have inferred a lot of information through your article in your very own distinct style. You've done a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection THE FINALE           W e came to an end of the school year and I think I have made the best I can to reach this p...