Tuesday, July 24, 2018

24, July 2018

HIS EXCELLENTLY RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
President of the Republic of the Philippines
Malacañang Palace, City of Manila
Philippines


Dear Mr. President

A pleasant day to you sir. I am writing this letter to express my warmest appreciation of your great and prosperous life and for being an inspiration to many of us. 

Since then sir, the day when you seated as our President, I'm already curious of what you have been in life. Through this letter, I wanted to learn more from your success. Because I'm surprised and it is a hit for me knowing that you've started being the mayor of Davao City up to now that you're already the President of the Republic of the Philippines. There are a lot of questions running in my mind now sir that I wanted to know more about you. I wanted to ask you, how did it happened? How did billions of people said YES to you sir? But then, as time passes by, little by little I'd realize why. Just with your actions, decisions and words for the betterment of our country. I know that you really deserve to be in that position sir. I'm deeply impressed with your outstanding services as the leader of our country. And I would be glad and honored to learn more and to know more about your journey towards an ideal life of yours.

I hope that you'll continue with your exceptional service for the next years sir. And lastly, I would like to thank you for reading and lending your time and attention for this letter.

Respectfully yours,

Cheena Marie Asistin
           student



1 comment:

  1. I wish the president could read this. I like all what yous said. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Reflection THE FINALE           W e came to an end of the school year and I think I have made the best I can to reach this p...